Baked hake fish recipe. Low Prices on Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Choose From Our Tasty Selection Of Quick & Easy Recipes Available Online Today! Tightly wrap the hake carcass in foil, transfer the fish to the baking sheet or to the heat-resistant form for baking.
Serve it grilled, poached or baked with strong flavour accompaniments like curry or tomato sauce. Just simple and tasty hake fish fillet. I prepared thsi hake fish very simple. You can cook Baked hake fish recipe using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked hake fish recipe
- You need of Hake fish fillets.
- You need of Grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Chopped parsley.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
I covered the fish with the mixture of chopped garlic cloves, fresh parsley, olive oil and of course salt, pepper and red paprika. The baked fish was served with potatoes and fresh tomatoes. Full recipe for this oven baked hake fish. Place the fillets in the baking dish.
Baked hake fish recipe step by step
- Finely chop fresh fresh parsley.
- Add salt and spices to bread crumbs.
- Grate cheddar cheese.
- Mix spiced bread crumbs, grated cheese and chopped parsley.
- Dip fillets in flour then in egg and then toss in the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins at 180 degrees.
- For full recipe https://youtu.be/YtCeWZH2ngE.
We have plenty of ideas for cooking hake fillets including baked hake recipes, fish curries and more. Make the most of hake with one of these easy hake recipes, including baked hake with chorizo ; Grilled hake with smoky chickpeas, preserved lemon and kale. Simply grilled hake with a side of lemony paprika chickpeas. Meanwhile make the lemon butter very simply by mixing together the melted butter, chopped herbs, capers and lemon juice. Keep the butter in a warm place until the fish is cooked and then drizzle all over the herb crust.