Naan bread nd potatoe with baked beans sauce. Traditional Norwegian flatbread – perfect with pork or barbecue sausages. Naan bread nd potatoe with baked beans sauce Hajjo's Cuisine Kano. #cookpad challenge. A creative, potato filled take on the international superstar of Indian bread.
Is it a big deal to make? See recipes for Naan Bread Without Yeast too. Salt, pepper and bread to serve In a large saucepan, heat diced onion and thickly sliced leeks in a little olive oil for around five minutes or until softened. You can have Naan bread nd potatoe with baked beans sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Naan bread nd potatoe with baked beans sauce
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Crushed garlic.
- You need of Sesame.
- It’s of yogurt or milk.
- Prepare of Little warm water.
- You need of Melted butter.
- It’s of For d sauce.
- You need of diced potatoes.
- It’s of Red pp.
- Prepare of Green pp.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Baked beans.
- It’s of Geisha.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Seasonings nd spices including cumin seeds nd cinnamon.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
Wash and peel your potatoes and add to the pan along with the vegetable stock. Add Tomatoes and Beans Stir in the tomato sauce and season with a good pinch of salt and pepper, the remaining sugar, and a couple of shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Traditionally served as an accompaniment, naan bread can be used as a scoop to eat curry with. But naan can be a versatile and innovative meal component too.
Naan bread nd potatoe with baked beans sauce instructions
- Mix all ur dry ingredients, add little warm water nd mix 2 form a soft dough. Cover it nd let it rest for 2hrs..
- Later punch d dough nd form 5 to 6 balls take each ball nd roll it into circle, sprinkle crushed garlic nd seasme roll it again so Dat d garlic nd seasme will stick on d naan bread. Heat ur non stick pan put d circle dough nd bake it in low heat, brush ur melt butter on it nd flip it to d oda side wen done cover it so Dat it won't get dry..
- For d sauce. U add little oil in pan, add onion, cumin seed, cinnamon stick 2 is OK, add ur red pp, little soy sauce, then let it fry 4 some min. Add ur diced potatoes add little water nd cover to simer, then add ur seasonings, add ur geishe nd baked beans finally add ur green pepper cover 2 boil for 5 min..
Our BAKED EARTH® naan breads are great for Pubs, Education and Health sectors, perfect for functions and buffets, and ideal for restaurants and takeaways. Whether you choose our light and. Baked beans on toast is often served for breakfast as a part of a fry up (the British term for a Cooked English Breakfast). For lunch, they are more commonly served with a jacket potato (the British term for a baked potato). And they're even served at dinner, too!