Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe. Check Out Rice Recipe On eBay. Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe Saba Imtiaz. vegan corn rice recipe with step wise pictorial and video recipe.
It takes almost no time in preparation and you are sorted by putting all ingredients in one pot. And moreover it needs no special. Corn pulao or corn rice recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video. You can cook Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe
- It’s of Rice.
- You need of sweet corn.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- Prepare of ginger, garlic paste.
- You need of Whole spice.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Chicken Cube/Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Oil.
This corn pulao or rice is very tasty, nutritious and one pot meal recipe. Corn pulao or corn rice is prepared using rice, sweet corn, onion, tomato, green chili, coconut, ginger, garlic and few other spices. Sweet corn is corn is packed with high nutrients which are useful for a human body in many ways. Corn Pulao is a nutritious and easy to make Indian rice dish which is not the usual peas pulao!
Corn RiceRecipe/ Corn Pulao Recipe step by step
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Put whole spice and onion untill sautte..
- Put ginger and garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes, put red chilli, salt, chicken cube, corn and 2 cup of water, and boil it for 15 minutes..
- Add soaked rice in it and cook untill water get simmer and rice cooked..
- Keep flame slow and cook rice in steam for 10 minutes..
- Corn Rice are ready to be served..
- Serve with fry Daal or with chicken or fried vegetables..
- For recipe video click at link https://youtu.be/v2tqBaVDUtw.
The star ingredients which differentiates this Indian style corn pulao recipe from other similar pulaos are American sweet corn kernels, basmati rice and Indian spices. However, they alone doesn't make it irresistible, the real crux lies in the trick with which it is cooked. Heat oil in a heavy broad pan and add cumin and all the tempering ingredients. Now add the chopped tomatoes and green chilies and stir fry for a minute. Add the chopped methi and corn and stir for a minute.