Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. To Cook Garlic Fried Rice Add the olive oil to the large frying pan over medium-high heat (or medium heat on a professional stove). Slowly fry the thinly sliced garlic pieces until golden brown.
If you look at the ingredients for asian dishes, butter is almost never used. Instead, its more of a fusion dish that enhances a normal fried rice dish with a savory garlic butter. Its more of an east meets west kind of dish. You can cook Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice
- Prepare of Cooked Rice.
- You need of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces).
- Prepare of Frozen Veggies.
- Prepare of Eggs (whisked).
- You need of Yellow Onion (chopped finely).
- You need of Spring Onions (chopped roughly).
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce to season.
- You need of Garlic Butter Recipe (mix well).
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
It takes the fried rice from eastern culture and mixes it with butter from western culture. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. COOK THE RICE; Add the Cooked Rice to the wok. Then add the Veggies, Eggs, Chicken and mix well again.
Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice instructions
- COOK THE VEGGIES; Heat 2 Tbsp of Oil in a wok until hot. Fry the Onions until fragrant and translucent. Then add the Frozen Veggies and cook them until tender. Lastly, add the spring onions and cook for 10 seconds. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE EGG; Heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in the wok until hot and cook the eggs scrambled. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking in the wok until hot coating the surface well. Add the chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes each side for 5-6 minutes total. Then add 2 Tbsp of the Garlic Butter and let cook for another minute or so. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE RICE; Add the Cooked Rice to the wok. Them add 2 Tbsp of the Garlic Butter and mix well. Then add the Veggies, Eggs, Chicken and mix well again. Turn off the heat, season with 1 tsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce, 1-2 pinches of Salt as well as 1 or 2 dashes of pepper..
My Japanese garlic butter fried rice has a special ingredient and you'll never guess what it is! But wow, it sure does make a differe. In a large skillet or wok, add a couple tablespoons of oil. Throw in the green beans and toss around for a couple of minutes. Add the bean sprouts, green onion and sprouts.