Crockpot Green Bean casserole. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Fill Your Cart With Color today! I was hesitant about doing a green bean casserole in a crock pot, but this was amazing!
I received many compliments on this recipe, everyone went back for seconds and thirds. I also used extra fine frozen green beans. I think they created the perfect texture. You can have Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- You need 3 cans of green beans drained.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- It’s of Mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of French fried Onions for the top.
- It’s of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
The crockpot version is just as easy as the classic! Stir in the green beans, cheddar, parmesan, and half of the french fried onions. Combine the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, milk, and seasonings, in the crockpot, stir to combine. Stir in the green beans, cheddar cheese, parmesan, and half of the french fried onions.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole step by step
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
Stir well and add the remaining french fried onions on top. Add the drained green beans to your slow cooker. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the cream of mushrooms soup, milk, black pepper, and onion powder until smooth. Pour the soup mixture over the beans. Add half (one canister) of the french friend onions.