Beef & Bok Choy Stir Fry. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Beef On eBay. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times.
Beef varies tremendously in taste and quality depending on the age, breed, diet, lifestyle, slaughter and processing of the animal, so it's wise to choose and cook your meat carefully and to tailor. This easy roast beef recipe with carrots and a simple gravy is ideal for a stunning Sunday dinner for the family. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. You can cook Beef & Bok Choy Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef & Bok Choy Stir Fry
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of Coarse salt and ground pepper.
- You need 1 lb of skirt steak, thinly sliced crosswise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 large of head bok choy, cut 1 inch thick crosswise.
- It’s 4 medium of carrots, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced on bias.
- You need 1 of Cooked rice, for serving.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanuts, chopped.
The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in colour and well-marbled. S. slang) She was beefing about what he had done. Discover the wonderfully varied world of beef!
Beef & Bok Choy Stir Fry step by step
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, honey, and garlic; season with pepper..
- In a bowl, toss steak with cornstarch; season with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet with a lid, heat oil over medium-high. Add 1/2 of steak; cook, tossing, until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate; repeat with remaining steak..
- To skillet, add soy mixture, bok choy, and carrots. Cover and cook, tossing occasionally until tender, about 5 minutes. Return steak to skillet; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve over rice; sprinkle with peanuts..
Whether you're looking for a beautiful roasting joint, a succulent steak or new ways with mince, check out our delicious beef recipes full of family favourites. However, this doesn't suit everyone and some of our most popular recipes are bone-free and much easier to carve. Find recipe favourites including roast beef, beef stroganoff, beef stew and beef Wellington as well as new recipe ideas for mince, corned beef and stewing steak. Taken from the back of the loin, it can also be cooked off the bone by rolling it into a sirloin joint. Beef on the bone is great as the bone acts as a conductor of heat and gives the roast extra flavour.