Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding. Unique kefir survives the digestive system, colonises your gut & improves your microbiome. Read our reviews and see why. Kefir (also spelled as kephir or kefier, Russian: Кефир; Old Turkic: Köpür ; Karachay-Balkar: Гыпы; Adyghe: Къундэпс) (/ k ə ˈ f ɪər / kə-FEER), is a fermented milk drink similar to a thin yogurt or ayran that is made from kefir grains, a specific type of mesophilic symbiotic culture.
It is similar to yogurt – but thinner in consistency, making it more of a drink. Kefir has a tart, sour taste and a slight 'fizz', due to carbon dioxide – the end product of the fermentation process. Kefir is consumed around the world and has been for centuries. You can cook Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding
- You need of pre-made raw milk kefir yogurt.
- It’s of cacao powder.
- It’s of (+/-) sweetener of choice.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of Himalayan sea salt.
- It’s of I like to use my coffee grinder (it is stainless steel so keeps things cold) to make single servings, but you can always multiply batches to store a ready-to-eat batch.
It is a fermented milk drink developed in the northern Caucasus Mountains, according to popular belief. The name Kefir comes from the. Kefir, pronounced kee-feer, is a drink made from the fermented milk of a cow, goat, or sheep. Water kefir is a similar product, but has a water base instead of milk.
Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding step by step
- Place all ingredients in coffee grinder and pulse until it reaches the consistency of pudding..
- Add sliced bananas, berries, chia seeds, or any add-in of choice. Enjoy!.
- Note: If you over-blend and end up with a consistency that is thinner than you like you can keep going and make it a smoothie or place it in the fridge to thicken up..
Kefir is a healthy, fermented food with a consistency comparable to drinkable yogurt. This product is traditionally made from dairy milk, but plenty of non-dairy options are available. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Kefir is a food that helps to restore your inner ecosystem through its symbiotic ingredients (such as Saccharomyces, Kefir and Turola Kefir) and positive bacteria. Kefir is a fermented milk product similar to yogurt.