Faux roast pork fried rice. Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes. Faux roast pork fried rice for Mom. This pork fried rice recipe from Delish.com satisfies your takeout craving without all that extra fat and salt.
This Asian-inspired fried rice is a great way to turn leftovers into a whole new meal. Rice is my comfort food, so there's. The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Fried Rice. You can cook Faux roast pork fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Faux roast pork fried rice
- You need 2 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chinese style roasted pork in oven if grill isn't available, see recipe attached.
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lite soya sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Pork Fried Rice (with leftover pork). Cook the rice according to the instructions (once cooked drain, fluff with a fork and set aside). Add the ginger and cook for another minute. Add the rice, mixing well and breaking up any clumps as you.
Faux roast pork fried rice step by step
- Add rice and oil to a deep pan heat rice till all is coated and heated.
- Add broth and soya sauce.
- Stir well bring to boil when craters form when liquid is almost gone add cup of water bring to boil cover remove from heat let sit 15 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs add to rice after the 15 minutes is up.
- Then add roasted pork and peas stir and cover 4 minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363480-chinese-style-roasted-pork-when-you-cant-grill-it-out.
There shouldn't be any big clumps! With the wok over medium heat, add a tablespoon of oil and sauté the onions until translucent and then stir in the roast pork. Add the rice and mix well. Thai-Style Fried Rice: Fried rice made Thai style uses jasmine rice and fish sauce in place of soy sauce. Common additions are chicken or shrimp, pineapple, eggs, cashews, or tomatoes.