Ham-steak.🙂. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Bonus: Once the bacon has finished cooking, you can either serve it alongside your steaks for an extra side of porky protein, have yourself a pre-breakfast/dinner snack, or save it for another use altogether. Served with a ham steak and fried eggs, it makes a fabulous meal. Feel free to add maple syrup or a spicy glaze. —Leslie Ponce, Miami, Florida. You can cook Ham-steak.🙂 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham-steak.🙂
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to you liking).
- It’s of Garlic powder (to you liking).
- You need of Onion powder (to you liking).
- Prepare of Lemon pepper (to your liking).
- It’s 3 of bell peppers (different colors).
- You need of Hot sauce (a little).
- You need of Marinade (to your liking).
My husband and I enjoy grilling our meals during the summer months and never tire of experimenting with new recipes. This hearty skillet entree is easy to fix and chock-full of. The Best Ham Steak Recipes on Yummly Ham Steak Milanese, Ham Steak With Raspberries And Pineapple, Grilled Ham Steak With Blood Orange, Green Chile, Dandelion Greens And Hazelnuts Incredibly easy and delicious!
- Take your ham-steak out of the package and cook with the ham juice and the seasonings in a skillet until it gets kind of blackish on one side. ((You gonna have to cook them one at a time they are BIG it helps if you slice them down the middle)).
- After you cooked the ham-steak take it out of the skillet and de-stem your bells and de-seed them and rip them up into small bite sized pieces and cook them inside the ham juice ((the juice should look black once the ham-steak is cooked)) cook the bells until there burnt on the edges. Then take them out and put them on top of your ham-steak. And there you go….Enjoy. 🙂 ((for added greatness drizzle hot sauce on the bells placed on top of the ham-steak)). 🙂.
This ham steak passed the test with all of my picky eaters, too! It is normally just a cut piece off the ham shank or leg, and can be convenient to use when you'd like a little ham, but don't wish to prepare a whole ham roast. Most ham steaks are not cooked, so though they may look like deli "boiled" ham, be sure to heat them thoroughly before. Ham steak can be prepared in one major method with a lot of tweaks. Ham glaze, for example, has different flavors and ingredients.