Scalloped Potatoes Supreme. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Directions In a Dutch oven or large kettle, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Cool completely; shred and place in a large bowl. Stir in Potatoes and green beans.
Scalloped potatoes supreme is a mixed vegetable scallop made with added green peppers and onions. Baked in the oven with mushroom soup for taste, the scalloped potatoes supreme is creamy and great as a side in meals. Scalloped Potatoes Suprem recipe: Try this Scalloped Potatoes Suprem recipe, or contribute your own. You can cook Scalloped Potatoes Supreme using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes Supreme
- Prepare 10 of potatoes peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of skinless boneless chicken breast cut in small chunks.
- You need 1 of melted butter.
- You need 1 of milk.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of season salt.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of real bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of adobo seasoning.
Ingredients: Sauce (Cream [Milk, Cream], Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Spices [Mustard]), Potatoes (Potatoes, Canola Or Soybean Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Dextrose), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Dehydrated Parsley. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. The perfect side dish to an elegant or celebratory main course, or the welcome addition to any potluck supper, scalloped potatoes are one of those dishes that seem complicated, but are deceptively simple. You'll need to put in a bit of "peeler time" to get the spuds ready for the oven, but after that it's just a long bake and a short standing period to let the sauce thicken.
Scalloped Potatoes Supreme instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of butter in small bowl and melt it… Grease a small casserole dish and set aside.
- Peel and slice your potatoes.. Onions and peppers and set aside.
- In small bowl add 1 tsp of season salt 1 tsp onion powder and 1 tsp adobo seasoning and mix together ..in next bowl add some flour and set aside.
- Add a layer of potatoes to your casserole dish then add some of the chicken on top of potatoes then some of your onions and then peppers and bacon bits sprinkle a little of your seasoning over top then sprinkle flour over top lightly and drizzle butter over the flour and add a little milk on top and repeat layers.
- With second layer when you done repeating first layer sprinkle some cheese over top and bacon bits then add last layer and again adding cheese on top and bacon bits then add little more milk.
- Cover and bake 1 hour and 10 minutes… Let cool and serve as a side dish.
A family favorite using the microwave leaving the oven for other things. Mix all the above ingredients and put into a greased baking dish. Make white sauce: Melt butter, then add flour, mustard, salt, onion powder, pepper, milk, water and cream of mushroom soup. Stir until thick and then pour over potatoes. Parmesan, then again – finish with Parmesan which will brown up nicely – & milk just to the edge of the top layer.