Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Add the center pieces from the cabbage (cut into large pieces) and the maitake mushroom. Put the dashi stock, chicken skins, chicken thighs, burdock root and carrot into a pot and heat. Simmer to extract the flavor from the chicken skins. You can have Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot
- You need 3 of Kiritanpo (commerically-available rice dumpling or.
- It’s 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of Burdock root.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 of Chinese or napa cabbage.
- Prepare 400 grams of String Konnyaku.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese dashi powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Remove them and add the shirataki noodles and maitake mushrooms. When all the ingredients are cooked through, add the flavoring ingredients and bring to a boil. Our Family Recipe for Kiritanpo Hot Pot. Kiritanpo, pounded rice formed into a cylindrical shape, is used in Kiritanpo Nabe, a local hot pot in Akita Prefecture.
Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot instructions
- Julienne and soak the burdock in vinegar water to remove the debris. Place in a hot pot with fresh water and turn on the heat..
- When the water reaches a boil, add the chicken thigh and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the center pieces from the cabbage (cut into large pieces) and the maitake mushroom. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the leafy parts of the cabbage and string konnyaku. Flavor with dashi soup, soy sauce, sake, and salt and continue to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Prior to serving, add the spring onions and Kiritanpo and stop the heat. Cover, and allow to steam until ready to eat..
- Taste the soup and adjust the amount of broth seasonings since the strength depends on other ingredients and the amount of water..
- The kiritanpo is on the firm side side, for people who want it softer, add it in 5 minutes earlier..
Using these Kritanpo, you should definitely make Kiritanpo Nabe, a delicious hot pot in Akita Prefecture. Originally "tanpo" referred to the cotton padding on the end of a practice spear. The Kiritanpo soaked in the broth is really. Our Family Recipe for Kiritanpo Hot Pot step by step. Remove the skin from the chicken thighs and cut into bite-sized pieces.