Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake. Combine sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix until the dry ingredients are combined. Line the bases with baking paper the dust the sides with flour before tapping out the excess.
For extra fluffy cakes, separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Do not skimp on the creaming time. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until mostly combined after each. You can have Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake
- It’s 2 cups of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 Cup Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk OR Water if you don’t have whole milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Coconut shavings.
Whipped vanilla buttercream – said to be the lightest and fluffiest icing ever made from scratch and it tastes like homemade vanilla ice cream! super fluffy sponge cake. You may find it to be slightly flat. Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed just until combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake step by step
- All the ingredients must be at room temperature..
- Heat your oven to 360F..
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside..
- Heat the butter for 45 seconds in a microwave and cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer..
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until fluffy or (until the mixture almost looks white) which will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is fully mixed in before adding the next one. Then mix for 5 more minutes until airy and light. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Now add about 1/2of the dry ingredients to the egg-sugar mixture while mixing When it's fully incorporated, add 1/3 of the milk/water.
- Continue alternating adding the dry ingredients with the milk until it's all incorporated and the batter is smooth, scraping down the side of the bowl as you go..
- Use any kind of cooking spray to oil your pan. (I used coconut oil cooking spray).
- Pour the batter into the oiled pan, give each one a couple of solid bangs on the floor to release any air bubbles, then transfer them to the oven..
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, You can start testing at 30 minutes because it's better to check too soon than to overbake. Cool for 10 minutes..
- TO SERVE: Spray some whipped cream and coconut shavings on each slice..
- Added bonus: Whipped cream is a great stressless “frosting”..
- This recipe is a modification from Spruce.com.
Well you have come to the right spot, because here is the the best fluffy vanilla cake recipe. After years of cake successes and flops, I'm confident in this homemade vanilla cake. Cake Flour: If you want a fluffy and soft bakery-style vanilla cake, cake flour is the secret. The cake will be denser and heavier using all-purpose flour. If needed, you can use this cake flour substitute.