Aloo naan. This recipe is a tasty twist to naan stuffed with spicy mashed potatoes. Aloo naan can be served by itself or any gravy based vegetable dish. To begin making the Spicy Aloo Naan Recipe, in a large bowl add the cups of flour all the ingredients for the dough and adding little water at a time knead to make a firm and smooth dough.
It's made with a combination of flour, yeast, salt, sugar, and yogurt. The naan is stuffed with a spicy combination of mashed potatoes, chili peppers, coriander, and garam masala, if desired. Once you have conquered making regular naan try branching out and making this aloo naan or potato stuffed naan recipe. You can have Aloo naan using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo naan
- Prepare of For naan.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of dahi.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of For aloo tikki.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of jeera.
- You need of peas.
- It’s of rice flour.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of green chutney.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of amchoor.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of potato(boiled and mashed).
- You need of For batter.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of corn starch.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- You need of Water as required.
Mashed potatoes seasoned with jalapeños, cilantro and curry spices are stuffed into the naan bread before it is rolled out, making a fun and tasty little pocket of spice inside. Learn how to make Aloo Naan recipe at home, Simple and easy recipe of Aloo Naan by Lively cooking. Give a try at home and feedback us in comment. #AlooNaan #. Place naan (wet side down) and cook on low flame until it starts to bubble and bottom has browned.
Aloo naan step by step
- For daugh:mix all ingredients and make a soft daugh cover it and leave it for 30 mins.
- For tikki:take a pan and add oil and jeera…when jira starting splitter add ginger garlic paste after that add peas,green chutney and rice flour and saute for 30 sec..after this add potatoes and all the masala and mix it well.
- When aloo cools down shape tikkis.
- Took a bowl add maida,courn flour and salt and make a slurry put tikkis in it and then bread crumbs and fry till golden brown colour.
- For naan take iron tawa and heat up well take a ball size daugh and roll it as a naan shape and put it on tawa and cook it for 30sec each side.
- For the assembling take a tawa or griller after that take naan add some mayonnaise, onion and tikkis.
- And put it in a griller and grill in until it's became golden…..
Then flip griddle and cook other side directly on the flame until it turns brown or charred. Hello everyoneLearn how to make Aloo Naan recipe at home, Simple and easy recipe of Aloo Naan. Give a try at home and feedback us in comment. #AlooNaan #Naan. Naan stuffed with Aloo Matar Masala is a one scrumptious and filling meal for a wonderful morning breakfast. This is a no-yeast naan cooked on a tawa.