Scalloped Potatoes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Drain well, then transfer to a large baking dish.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise then crosswise into thin slices. Add as many slices to the thickened sauce until you get the consistency you want. I like there to be some sauce so don't always use all of the potatoes. You can cook Scalloped Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- It’s 5 of medium Potatoes, boiled and sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of velvet cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
The perfect side dish to an elegant or celebratory main course, or the welcome addition to any potluck supper, scalloped potatoes are one of those dishes that seem complicated, but are deceptively simple. In a medium saucepan, combine the garlic, butter, potatoes, half-and-half, salt, pepper to. Homemade Scalloped Potatoes are on of my favorite side dishes! This recipe is loaded with fresh garlic, thyme, cheddar cheese and an amazing cream sauce.
Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Boil potatoes, let cool peel or not and slice as desired a separate bowl..
- Add chopped onions and 1tbsp butter in a bowl and toss..
- In a saucepan blend velvet, sour cream, milk, flour and cream cheese…salt, garlic powder and pepper as needed..
- Pour 1/2 of the cheese mixture over potatoes and onions and some of the shredded cheese and toss..
- Place everything in baking dish of choice and cover with shredded cheese and top with other 2 tbsp of butter bake for 20 to 30 min or until desired potatoe texture required…you can cover with foil while baking if desired..
It's all layered with thinly sliced tender russet potatoes. I top the potatoes with extra shredded cheddar cheese and bake until golden brown on top. Scalloped Potatoes are an easy classic recipe, perfect for your Easter dinner, Christmas, Thanksgiving or even just for Sunday dinner. In this side dish, thinly sliced potatoes and onions are layered in an easy homemade cream sauce and baked until tender, golden, and bubbly. Scalloped potatoes in batter are perhaps not the healthiest dish on the menu, but they are certainly one of the tastiest! **As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.** Table Of Contents A different way to prepare potatoes.