Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan). Soup so good we couldn't hide it in a can. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry. Instructions Turn the Instant Pot on and press the Sauté function key.
Pop the lid on, lock and make sure the top valve is pointing to. Add cubed potatoes, shredded cabbage, red lentils, sliced mushrooms, and. How to Make Instant Pot Minestrone Soup. You can cook Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, cubed.
- You need 2 cups of green beans, cut to bite size.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of white bean (rinsed, drained) cannellini or Great Northern.
- Prepare 2 of , 18 oz jars of diced tomatoes (jovial is my favorite).
- You need 6 cups of veggie broth.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of elbow GF rice pasta (jovial is my favorite).
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of tyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
To begin, use the Saute function to cook the onions and garlic. Minestrone is an Italian vegetarian soup that features: A blend of vegetables such as celery, spinach, and carrots, Thick tomato broth, A wide variety of beans, and; Contains either rice or noodles. In short, it's an extremely nourishing, well-balanced, healthy soup that is packed with proteins, minerals, fiber, and carbs. In an Instant Pot, heat the coconut oil or olive oil using the saute feature, until it begins to ripple.
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) instructions
- Saute (5 minutes or until golden brown) onions, garlic and olive oil in instant pot.
- Prepare and add remaining ingredients to instant pot, cover and set to pressure cook for 10 minutes..
- Quick release when done and serve..
Add in the celery, carrots, fennel bulb, and dried rosemary and continue to cook just until the vegetables are beginning to soften and the rosemary is aromatic. Once the screen displays HOT, add Olive Oil. After a few seconds, add bay leaf, garlic, chopped onion, celery & carrot. Minestrone Soup is a perfect family-friendly meal hearty enough for even the biggest appetites. Its the easiest, and best Instant Pot Minestrone Soup recipe ever and full of protein-packed beans and loaded with veggies.