Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Our Gluten Free Sponges are great for birthdays & all celebrations!
By using our services, you agree to. Save this recipe and keep it for later. Healthy Recipes Vickys Apple 'Cookies', Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. You can have Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare of pak choi (bok choy), sliced.
- You need of firm white fish fillets, 150g each.
- It’s of Vickys Soy-Free Soy Sauce, recipe on my profile.
- Prepare of gluten-free mirin / fermented rice wine.
- You need of 5cm sized piece of fresh ginger, finely sliced.
- It’s of garlic, finely sliced.
- Prepare of red chilli, finely diced to taste.
- Prepare of bunch (handful) fresh coriander, chopped.
- You need of spring onions / scallions, finely sliced.
- It’s of squeeze of lime juice.
Core and cut each of the apples. This low-fat and low KJ chicken dinner, is a a delicious way to incorporate Asian flavours and veggies into your cooking. Vickys Thin Pancakes/Crepes, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free A great breakfast, snack or dessert! Mix the flax and first lot of water.
Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Cut a large rectangular piece of foil, twice the size of your baking tray.
- Scatter the pak choi on the foil and place the fish fillets on top.
- Spoon the 'soy' sauce and mirin over the top then scatter over the ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Fold the foil over to make an envelope and roll up the 3 open sides to seal everything in.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To serve, tear open the envelope in the middle and fold the foil back. Squeeze some lime juice in and spoon the juices over the fish, then toss in the coriander and spring onions and let everyone help themselves.
- Serve with rice and some lime wedges.
Free From: Dairy, Egg, Soya and Gluten. Gluten Free, Dairy and Egg Free Fish Cakes. Sorry it's with a yogurt maker for those without but Easiyos are quite cheap.! Sorry it's with a yogurt maker for those without. Fold three of the sides up like an envelope, sealing the edges by brushing them with a little beaten egg before folding.