Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Brush some of the mustard glaze onto one side of the ham steaks. Place glazed-side down in the skillet. Place ham steaks in a large nonstick pan. (Do this in batches if your pan can't accommodate all of them) Mix remaining ingredients well. You can cook Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks
- You need 4 lb of of boneless smoked ham cut into 1" thick slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
Remove all ham steaks to a serving dish. The glaze began to caramelize by the time the ham was lightly browned, and it was really good dripped over the finished steak. Directions In a small bowl, whisk maple syrup, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard. Brush one side of ham steak with mixture and place glazed side down in skillet over medium heat.
Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks instructions
- Place ham steaks in a large nonstick pan.(Do this in batches if your pan can't accommodate all of them) Mix remaining ingredients well..
- Pour maple Dijon mixture over ham steaks and cook 5-7 minutes on each side until all ham steaks are cooked through.Remove all ham steaks to a serving dish..
- Higher heat and cook maple Dijon liquid until it thickens and can coat a spoon. Pour all over ham and serve..
Cook over medium heat, turning frequently, until cooked through and glaze has thickened. In a medium bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, the dijon mustard, the Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic, shallots (if using), olive oil, rosemary and thyme until the glaze is smooth and everything is incorporated. Pour the glaze over the ham, brushing the glaze into the cracks on the top of the ham. Remove ham steak from pan; put on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add water, maple syrup, Dijon mustard and soy sauce.