[Farmhouse Recipe] Cobb Salad Dressing. Check Out Farmhouse Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders [Farmhouse Recipe] Cobb Salad Dressing Cobb salad has a lot of ingredients.
It's all topped with crispy fried bacon and cubed processed cheese. You can also use crabsticks, scallops, canned corn kernels, beans, and various. Great recipe for [Farmhouse Recipe] Cobb Salad Dressing. You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Cobb Salad Dressing using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Cobb Salad Dressing
- You need 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grainy mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Cayenne pepper (or chili pepper) powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Onions, green or red peppers etc., finely chopped.
Cobb salad has a lot of ingredients. I made a dressing that goes well with meat, seafood or vegetables. I used lettuce, shrimp, sugar snap peas, tomatoes, avocado, boiled eggs and chicken in my Cobb salad. It's all topped with crispy fried.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Cobb Salad Dressing instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together and it's done!.
- Pour on top of your favorite salads..
- I added onion and red, green and yellow bell peppers to the dressing..
- If you have leftover bell peppers, make "Frozen Pepper Mix" with it. It's really handy.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149613-farmhouse-recipe-frozen-mixed-bell-peppers.
Place the buttermilk, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper and bacon in a food processor and process until combined. Cobb salad dressing is a basic vinaigrette with hints of mustard and lemon juice. It is very easy to make and most often calls to be made in a blender or food processor but can absolutely be made in a bowl using a whisk. This dressing was made along with the original cobb salad by Bob Cobb who was the owner of the Brown. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.