Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Grill food delivered by Deliveroo. Daily Sales You Don't Want to Miss!
How to Grill Ham Steaks: Mix brown sugar with granulated garlic, dry mustard, smoked paprika, thyme, kosher salt and pepper. Place in a shallow pan and dip ham steaks in glaze, turning to coat both sides. Heat an indoor grill to medium-high heat. You can have Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies
- It’s of Meat.
- Prepare 1 each of Smithfield ham steak.
- You need 1 of Texas Pete honey mustard.
- You need 1 of Carrots & string beans or your choice..
For barbecue sauce, combine brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well. Clean and oil grates very well. Rinse the ham under running water. Pat dry with a paper towel and trim any trim-able fat.
Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies instructions
- Put ham steak on hot grill to get sear marks, rotate same side once to get cris cross marks. Cook 2 minutes, turn over cook unti heated through. Baste ham with honey mustard, both sides..
- Now the hard part. Open can of string beans and a can of carrots. Put both cans in a pot add salt & pepper to taste. Cook until veggies are hot through..
Place the ham in a shallow glass baking dish and pour half of the pineapple mixture over the top, reserving the other half for later. Brush over one side of ham. In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, honey and mustard together well. (It will be a little thick, but don't worry. It thins out as it interacts with the heat from. The grill lends a little smoke to the ham that is spiced with BBQ rub and glazed with apricot preserves.