Best ever easy frito pie. Great recipe for Best ever easy frito pie. You could also add guacamole, salsa, pico de Gallo and minced jalepeno on top! You can check my recipes for guacamole and pico recipes !
If you find this Best ever easy frito pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Using a food processor, grind Fritos Original Corn Chips into a fine powder. In a bowl, mix together Fritos powder, flour and melted butter. You can have Best ever easy frito pie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best ever easy frito pie
- You need of chili cheese Fritos.
- You need of Refried beans (see previous recipe post).
- It’s of Roma tomatoes diced.
- You need of lettuce diced.
- It’s of shredded fiesta blend cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of ground beef or venison.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Taco Bell hot sauce.
Press into a pie dish to form the crust. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Frito pie is a flexible casserole that you can customize with other stir-ins such as minced green chilies, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, chopped onion or frozen corn kernels. Pour about half of the heated chili evenly over the bottom layer of Fritos.
Best ever easy frito pie step by step
- Cook and drain your meat and mix in with taco seasoning..
- Start building your bowl! Start with corn chips, meat, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and hot sauce !.
Completely cover the chili layer with a thicker layer of Fritos. What was once country fair food is now king of game day eats. Authentic, Texas-style Frito Pie is all things cheesy, salty, crunchy, and best of all, easy. Quick-cooking ground beef becomes chili right before your eyes and it's positively perfect for topping off a giant bowl of Fritos and smothering under a melty layer of Cheddar cheese. Building the pie is the super easy!