Chicken Tomato Cheese in a Basil Marinade. Chicken Tomato Cheese in a Basil Marinade cookpad.japan. I was chosen to be a recipe tester for Meiji brand's Tokachi Camembert, and this was the recipe I created. I think it's tastier with more basil leaves.
Stir together all remaining sauce ingredients. Place chicken in pan, turning to coat with butter. In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley and butter. You can cook Chicken Tomato Cheese in a Basil Marinade using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Cheese in a Basil Marinade
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Camembert.
- You need of Moist Boiled Chicken .
- You need of Basil Marinade:.
- Prepare of leaves Fresh basil.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of -1 1/2 teaspoons Herb salt.
- Prepare of Optionally….
- It’s of Roasted garlic powder.
Sprinkle chicken with cheese then topping mixture. Combine all remaining sauce ingredients in bowl; set aside. Place chicken into baking pan, turning to coat with butter. Combine bread crumbs, parsley and butter in bowl.
Chicken Tomato Cheese in a Basil Marinade instructions
- Wash the basil and pat dry very well..
- Cut the tomatoes in half vertically and slice to 5 mm..
- And here it is Camembert cheese..
- Lay the Camembert slices on their sides, and slice in half. The cheese will be easier to cut if you wipe the knife after each slice..
- And here we have 12 slices of cheese!.
- I used..
- Slice the boiled chicken to 3 mm and cut to the same size as the tomatoes..
- Tear the basil leaves from Step 1 with your hands, and put in a food processor with the rest of the marinade ingredients. Process until well-blended..
- In a container, layer the ingredients: tomato, cheese, tomato, chicken, tomato… Line them up, making sure to place a slice of cheese or chicken between each tomato slice..
- Drizzle the marinade from Step 8 over Step 9, and chill for at least an hour in the fridge..
- Put the dish onto a plate, and it's done If you like, sprinkle roasted garlic or other seasonings on top and enjoy..
Dry chicken off thoroughly with paper towels then dip first into the flour, then the egg then the breadcrumbs mixed with the parmesan and pepper. Tomatoes and basil are such a tried and true flavor combination. Whether it makes you think of pasta, soup, or pizza, this flavor duo is a great way to marinate your meal. Easy baked and quick preparation Chicken Breast layered with Tomato sauce, cheese and Basil Paste. Which sauce is best for this creamy chicken recipe.