Chicken Breasts with Salt Marinade. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Here's how to choose which one is right for your chicken recipe. Get FREE ACCESS to every recipe and rating from this season of our TV show.. If a marinade includes sugar or salt it will tenderise the chicken a little, but if there is an acid such as lemon juice or vinegar, buttermilk or yogurt, then the marinade will transform the texture of the outside of the chicken over time. You can cook Chicken Breasts with Salt Marinade using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts with Salt Marinade
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Oil for deep-frying.
- Prepare of For marinating:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ＊Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ＊Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ＊Grated garlic.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ＊Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ＊Pepper.
- You need 1 of ＊ Shichimi spice (optional).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 9 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Pineapple juice, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce is all it takes to create the sweet-and-sour chicken of your takeout dreams. Marinate diced chicken breasts in it, stir-fry, and serve over cooked rice for a quick weeknight meal that's just as fast as ordering in. Get the recipe: Sweet-and-Sour Marinade This chicken marinade recipe works for any cut of boneless chicken, be it chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken tenders. Place in the marinade and gently mix.
Chicken Breasts with Salt Marinade step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with the sake, sugar, and salt in that order. Rub in the seasonings and let sit for 1-2 minutes each time..
- Adjust the amount of katakuriko depending on the size of the egg. Adjust the consistency of your batter..
- Please adjust the amount of katakuriko depending on the size of the egg. Adjust the consistency of your batter so it has a nice texture..
- ※ If you have time, let the marinade sit for a while. The flavors will settle into the chicken better..
- Deep-fry the Step 2 chicken at a slightly low temperature. (If you deep-fry it at a high temperature, the breading will get burnt quickly.).
- Here is a recipe which has stronger flavors. "Savory Chicken Breasts with Salt Marinade”.
To marinate chicken, you'll need to make a marinade using oil, vinegar or another acidic ingredient, and plenty of seasonings; then, combine the marinade with the chicken for four hours to overnight (keeping it chilled) before cooking it. Simply place your chicken in a large, gallon-size bag and then add the marinade. Remove as much air as possible and then seal the bag shut. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. When it''s done, the juices should run clear.