Chicken Breast & Tomato in Ponzu Marinade. From big brands to your local favourites, order the Chicken food you love on Deliveroo! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Chicken breast is the easy option for a simple supper and we have hundreds of chicken breast recipes from easy curries to comforting pies and filling salads. Organic and free-range chickens have lived longer and are stronger, healthier birds.
A fantastically flavourful chicken breast recipe. Chicken is tossed with a cream sauce – flavoured with sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic – and fettuccine pasta. Serve with a green salad and garlic bread. You can have Chicken Breast & Tomato in Ponzu Marinade using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast & Tomato in Ponzu Marinade
- You need 1 of □ Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ー Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ー Water.
- You need 1 of ー Salt.
- It’s 1 of ー Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of □ Tomato.
- You need 1/8 of □ Onion.
- Prepare 1 of to garnish ＊ Finely chopped parsley.
- You need of For the marinade:.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Ponzu.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆ Honey.
- You need 1 of ☆ Black pepper.
The versatile chicken breast is anything but boring. Try it spiced, breaded, stuffed, grilled – and more, in our selection of recipes. You could also take a look at our chicken thigh recipes, too. Filter This Page Filter Clear All.
Chicken Breast & Tomato in Ponzu Marinade instructions
- Bring the oil for frying to 180℃. Cut an "X" shape on the bottom of the tomato, and parboil. Submerge in cold water, remove the skin and seeds, and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Slice the chicken breast diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Rub the chicken with the sake and salt. Finely chop the onion and soak in a bowl of water. Then drain and squeeze out the excess water..
- Mix the marinade ingredients marked with a ☆ and the onion from Step 2 together well in a bowl. Coat the chicken from Step 2 in katakuriko and deep fry until crispy..
- Add the tomato and fried chicken to the bowl with the marinade, and mix well. To finish, sprinkle on some finely chopped parsley and it's done..
Write a review Rest of Frozen Chicken Joints, Portions and Fillets. You can also poach in the oven by placing chicken in a single layer in a roasting pan. Add lemon slices, peppercorns, or any other spices or herbs for flavoring. Let Nigella provide you with some inspiration for delicious Chicken Breast recipes. Photo by Francesca Yorke Chicken With Chorizo and Cannellini Beans.