Fluffy Pancake recipe. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Soft toy animals, delivered to your door.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a large bowl. In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the milk and egg, then whisk in the melted butter. Heat a splash of oil and a small knob of butter in a non-stick frying pan until sizzling. You can cook Fluffy Pancake recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancake recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-Rising Wheat flour (or All-Purpose Flour).
- You need of **(If using all-purpose flour) add 1 teaspoon Baking powder.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/8 cup of Butter (or Margarine).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips (or chopped chocolate).
- It’s of If you don't have chocolate chips or chunks, use raisins.
- It’s of You can also choose to do them plain or add some vanilla flavor.
- Prepare of About 1/4 to 1/2 cup Vegetable oil for the pan.
Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface, then flip and cook the other side. Eat straight away or keep warm in a low oven while you cook another batch. Serve pancakes with pancetta or blueberries, drizzled with extra maple syrup. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarb and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Fluffy Pancake recipe step by step
- Beat/Mix the egg, sugar and butter or margarine in a large bowl and then add the milk; mix until well blended. If you have vanilla flavor; add it in also..
- Slowly pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients as you mix until there are no lumps in the batter – make sure it's nice and smooth. It should be a bit runny (not too wet though)..
- If adding raisins or chocolate chips or chunks; add now and mix them in gently with a spatula or mwiko. If you would like; you can also choose to flavor with fruit rind (grated peel), such as lemon or orange rind. As well as the juice for flavor variety..
- Heat a frying pan with some vegetable oil on medium heat..
- Pour round spoonfuls of the pancake batter (raw mixture) onto the pan and cook until a few bubbles appear on the surface..
- Flip the pancakes with a spatula or large spoon, add a small amount of vegetable oil and cook until brown on either side. Repeat until all the pancake batter is finished..
- You can serve your fluffy delicious pancakes on a plate – so fluffy & yummy! ^_^.
Whisk egg and butter into soured milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps. In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine egg, milk and shortening; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Start pouring from the middle, then continue pouring slowly in a circular motion so that the batter spreads into perfect round shapes.