Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Fried Eggs On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. I made Corned Beef fried Rice with Egg for breakfast a few days ago.
I remembered that I had a flower-shaped egg mold. I used it to cook the fried eggs that I topped over the fried rice. Great recipe for Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice. You can cook Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice
- It’s of Oil.
- You need 5 of Garlic (Cloves).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Big Can of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Bowls of Rice.
- You need 1 Pack of Oyster Sauce (Sachet).
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of chilli powder.
I came up with this recipe when I cooked in our school as our dish in our Recipe Book. The Basil Leaves container there is the seasonings in the Ingredients below. I mixed it all together to put them all together at once. Corned beef egg fried rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth.
Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice step by step
- First, sauté the garlic and onions..
- Add the 1 big can of Corned Beef. Mix for 2 minutes..
- Add the 2 eggs directly into the pan. Then mix until the egg's well cooked..
- Transfer the corned beef on to a plate, then set aside..
- Next is the rice. Sauté the garlic until it's golden brown..
- Then add the 2 bowls of cooked rice. Mix well, and sprinkle some of the seasonings above..
- Add the oyster sauce then mix it again until it's well combined..
- Pour the corned beef we cooked a while ago onto the rice, and mix again..
- Finish it by topping with the seasonings and a scrambled egg(optional). And we're done!.
- Serve while hot..
Push beef and spinach to the sides of the work. Then mix until the egg s well cooked. Season with garlic powder and salt. Cook the rice in the water in a rice cooker or on a stove until. This is Cornsilog (Corned Beef with Garlic Rice and Fried Egg).