Peppered Beef Jerky. Pick Your Flavours & Build Your Box. Firmly pound beef with the tenderizing side of a meat mallet until. Massage to be sure all beef is covered with marinade, then re-seal the bag and chill in the refrigerator over night.
Place strips in a single layer on the grill grate. Sharpen your knife, then slice the meat as thin as you can possibly get it. There will always be bits that are thicker. You can cook Peppered Beef Jerky using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppered Beef Jerky
- Prepare As needed of salted beef see my recipe.
- Prepare Pinch of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper coarsely.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
I always cut against the grain of the muscle fibres as it makes for a less chewy. Our Peppered Beef Jerky is a fan favorite with a perfect blend of peppers and seasonings that make it come to life. The pepper is inside the marinade as well as outside with a dusting of our special blend of ground peppers. This jerky is moist to touch jerky, but as expected is as dry as jerky should be!
Peppered Beef Jerky step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°Fahrenheit. Cut an inch and a half wide chunk. Then run the knife a three quarter inch border around the chunk cutting butterfly fashion. Till you get a long continuous strip. Add onion powder, salt, and pepper..
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Leave in oven 6 hours..
Sirloin Beef purchased local in Ft. There are a mix of spices; salt, pepper, onion, garlic. AND MSG is added for longevitity of the beef. Sent anywhere in the United States. Sent from Mansfield, TX. (DFW area) Put the beef slices into a large resealable plastic bag.