Green Bean Casserole. Check Out Green Bean Casserole Dish On eBay. Find Green Bean Casserole Dish On eBay. Scoop out the veg onto a plate.
I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm. Festive Green Bean Casserole Mushroom Green Bean Casserole. You can have Green Bean Casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can mushroom soup.
- It’s 4 cans of your favorite green bean.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of Crispy Fried Onions.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
Most traditional green bean casseroles center around mushroom soup and french-fried. Try this green bean casserole and you'll never go back to the old stuff.. Instructions How to Make Green Bean Casserole Now that you have bought all your ingredients and set the kitchen counter to begin. Test Kitchen Tips: • For a kick of spice, double.
Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 350. Pour water off green beans and pour in a large baking dish..
- In a small mixing bowl mix soup and milk. Pour over green beans. Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire to taste. Add half of crispy fried onions and mix together..
- Cook 30 minutes the add rest of onions and cook 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!.
Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course. A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp. You can make green bean casserole with canned green beans, fresh green beans, or frozen green beans.