Blueberry Cheese Mousse. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Free and Funded Boilers available now for Homeowners in Houses in England with Benefits Blueberry Cheese Mousse cookpad.japan.
This mousse is the main component of this week's Feature Dessert, an Orange Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Shooter. This personal-sized dessert has a layer of moist citrus cake, luscious blueberry cheesecake mousse, and is finished off with a rolled orange lace cookie that can serve as a utensil. It's like a tiny glass of summer! You can have Blueberry Cheese Mousse using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Mousse
- It’s of Biscuit Joconde (Recipe ID: 1845386) for the base of these mousse cakes.
- You need 6 slice of cut out with a cercle ….
- It’s of For the blueberry jelly:.
- It’s 80 grams of Frozen blueberries.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 10 grams of Lemon juice.
- You need 10 grams of Water.
- You need 2 grams of Gelatin leaves.
- It’s of For the cheese mousse:.
- It’s 60 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sour cream.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 grams of Gelatin leaves.
- Prepare 100 grams of Double cream.
Blueberry Cheese Mousse is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Blueberry Cheese Mousse is something that I've loved my whole life.
Blueberry Cheese Mousse instructions
- Refer toand make the base. Cut out with a cercle or use any biscuit base you like..
- Make the jelly. Soak the gelatin leaves in ice water. Put together all the ingredients and blend in a blender. Transfer the mixture into a sauce pan..
- Bring to a boil and skim off any scum. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin..
- Transfer the mixture into the mould. Freeze in a freezer..
- For making the cheese mousse. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Chill in the fridge..
- Put the cream cheese and granulated sugar in a bowl and stir well. Soak the gelatin leaves in ice water..
- Add the sour cream and stir well..
- Put the soaked gelatin in a bowl with a small portion of Step 7. Melt the gelatin over a bain marie. Return this mixture to Step 7 and stir well..
- Add the cream from Step 5 to Step 8 and stir well..
- Put the Step 9 mixture into a piping bag and pipe the mixture into cercles up to about half. Smooth out the surface with a spoon..
- Put the frozen jelly inside and press gently..
- Pipe the cheese mousse on top and smooth out the surface. Place in the freezer to set..
- After completely set, warm the outside of the cercles with your hands to slide them off of the mousse. Defrost in the fridge and give it some decorations..
- Slice one open, and you'll see plenty of blueberry jelly inside..
The smooth and creamy mousse is packed with blueberry flavor, and is topped with a passion fruit curd. These fresh fruit flavors pair beautifully in a harmonious bite. This is a refreshing and lighter dessert and is the perfect way to end your meal at Satu'li Canteen! Add the sour cream and cream cheese to the food processor and puree with the jam until smooth. In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks.