Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped White Chocolate Filling and Fros. Stunning Range, Huge Selection Of Layer Cakes Available. Stunning Range – Fast Delivery Low Prices on Chocolates White. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders This Vanilla layer cake is all dressed up and ready for Easter!
To dye coconut green for garnish. Add coconut and stir with a fork to color evenly. Spread out on parchment paper to dry. You can have Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped White Chocolate Filling and Fros using 17 ingredients and 34 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped White Chocolate Filling and Fros
- Prepare of for whipped white chocolate ganache filling and frostung.
- You need 20 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- Prepare 3 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of for vanilla cake.
- Prepare 3 cups of cake flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 of teaoon salt.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk, I used whole milk.
- Prepare of food coloring, to make blue, green yello and pink colors.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut, dyed green, see note below.
- You need as needed of blue and pink sparkle sugar,.
- It’s as needed of mini chovolate eggs,.
Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl. Do not beat for filling until cake is cooled and ready to fill and frost. Classic Vanilla Birthday Cake with Whipped Chocolate Cream Frosting. To assemble the cakes, cut each layer in half, spread three layers with strawberry jam, then about half a cup of frosting, spread out carefully over the jam.
Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped White Chocolate Filling and Fros step by step
- To dye coconut green for garnish.
- Place 1 teaspoon water and a few drops of green food color in bowl and mix.
- Add coconut and stir with a fork to color evenly.
- Spread out on parchment paper to dry.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FILLING AND FROSTING, Do this first as it needs time to chill.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl.Heat cream in microwave or on stove top until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Let cool to room temperature then cover and chill until very cold, at least 4 hours or overnight. Do not beat for filling until cake is cooled and ready to fill and frost..
- Make vanilla cake.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 4 – 8 – inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- Whisk in a bowl flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture alternating with milk just until blended, then beat in eggs an vanilla just until combined.
- Divide batter in 4 bowls.
- Color one bowl pink.
- Color second bowl blue.
- Color third bowl yellow.
- Color fourth bowl green.
- Fill prepared cake pans with each color and bake about 15 to 18 minutes, until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 15 minutes in pans then remove to cool completely on wire racks.
- Finish filling and frosting.
- Beat cold white chocolate/ cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Assemble cake.
- Place blue cake layer bottom up on serving plate, the bottoms are mot pretty but will be pretty in the end!.
- Frost with som of the white chocolate filling.
- Add green cake layer, bottom up.
- Frost with white chocolate filling.
- Add yellow cake layer.
- Frost again with some white chocolate filling.
- Add pink layer and frost entire cake with remaining white chocolate ganache.
- Garnish with the green cocont, blue and pink sparkle sugar, blueberries, strawberry and chocolate eggs. Chill cake at least 2 hours to firm up for easy slicing. Serve at room tempersure for best flavor.
Place another layer of cake on top and repeat. The top layer only has frosting and no jam. This cake is a moist vanilla cake filled with a light rich whipped chocolate ganache topped with a creamy whipped coconut cream frosting. All the flavors of a mounds bar in a layer cake! In the bowl of a stand mixer, stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.