Taco Soup. You can call this soup or chili, but either way it is wonderful! This recipe is also very adaptable to your personal taste. I recommend using Bill Echols' Taco Seasoning from this website.
When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. You can have Taco Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic minced.
- It’s 4 cup of Beef broth or cubes.
- It’s 3 cup of Pasta noodles..
- Prepare of Any vegetable . I like corn but I used mix for this recipe.
- You need of Salt and pepper to tast.
The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. Brown meat and onions and drain. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
Taco Soup instructions
- Ground hamburger meat.
- At the same time, cook pasta with a little oil of your choice. I like olive oil. Cook until it's a golden brown on most of the pasta. Add wAter if you are not using the beef stock. add a cup for every cube you use..
- Cook till pasta is tender add vegetables and ground beef. And taco seasoning. And salt to your liking..
Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. In a large saucepan, brown beef and onion; drain. Puree the tomatoes in their liquid; add to pan with tomato sauce, water, beans, corn and taco seasoning. Top each serving with cheese, avocado and tomato, and serve with chips if desired. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up.