Chicken soup. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat and gently fry the onions, celery and carrots until they start to soften. Pure soul food, this warming, easy chicken soup makes the most of leftover roast chicken. This Thai-inspired soup is packed with chunks of tender chicken and mushrooms.
Fill the pan with cold water so that everything is covered, then place on a high heat and bring to the boil. Chicken soup recipes There's not a lot more comforting than a bowl of homemade chicken soup – our collection of chicken soup recipes includes everything from restorative broths to spicy laksas. Gradually pour in the stock and the milk, stirring every few minutes and allow to come to the boil. You can cook Chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup
- Prepare of Diced onion.
- You need of Diced celery.
- It’s of Diced green peppers.
- Prepare Can of fired roasted corn.
- Prepare Can of carrots.
- Prepare 4 lbs of skinless boneless chicken cut up in chunks.
- Prepare of Roterary chicken seasonings.
- You need of Garlic salt with parsley.
- Prepare of Cajun spice.
- You need 4 of Chicken gravy packets.
- Prepare Can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 4 sticks of Butter.
- Prepare 32 of ozs of water.
- It’s 16 of ozs milk.
Pour the soup into a food processor or blender in batches and puree until smooth. Heat the butter in a saucepan. Add the leeks, celery and garlic. Sauté very gently for several minutes, making sure nothing takes on any colour, until the leeks are translucent and soft.
Chicken soup step by step
- Melt 2 sticks of butter. Once melted add onion, celery, green peppers and fry till semi transluent add to a bigger pot once done..
- Put the corn, carrots in a bigger pot. Melt 2 sticks of butter and season the chicken and then fry the chicken till it is done. Add chicken to pot..
- Add 32ozs water, 16 ozs of milk,the gravy packets, cream of chicken to the pot. Add seasonings to suit your taste. Mix with a big spoon as you add each addition of liquids..
- Toss in a bag of egg noodles. Bring to a boil. Cook the noodles till it is done..
Pour in the chicken stock and the milk. You'll need chicken, carrots, onion, celery, sweet potato, zucchini, fresh garlic, salt and, of course, water. Peel the carrots, sweet potato and onion. It's best to leave the peel on the zucchini, or else it completely disintegrates in the soup. Cut the vegetables into chunks, not too small.