Crock pot beef roast. Find Pot roast beef in slow cooker. Search for Pot Roast Beef In Slow Cooker at Teoma Low Prices on Slow Roast Cooker. DIRECTIONS Put potatoes, carrots and onion on bottom of crockpot.
Sprinkle chives, parsley, pepper and Onion Soup mix over the meat. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mushroom soup over meat. Sprinkle flour over the top until well coated, and. You can cook Crock pot beef roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef roast
- It’s 3-5 lb. of chuck roast.
- You need 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 8 of whole red potatoes.
- You need 4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
DIRECTIONS Put roast in crock pot and empty soup mix on the top of the meat. The soup acts as a meat tenderizer. Very good roast and makes excellent gravy. In a large slow cooker, place roast beef.
Crock pot beef roast instructions
- Wash & dry potatoes & carrots.
- Add potatoes & onions into crock pot, season with salt & pepper, place roast on top, reseason, pour in broth, cover and cook on low. Enjoy:).
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..
Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Pour over beef stock and Worcestershire sauce. It's a personal choice, you do as you prefer. Cut the potatoes, onions, and carrots into fairly large chunks or slices and place in a slow cooker. Pour the beef stock over the top and sprinkle with the seasonings.