Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Check Out Easy Sweet on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
I enjoyed this sweet potato tart more than the traditional pumpkin pie. I used an old recipe for the tart crust which is similar to the one here. After a filling meal, this tart is perfect rather than a full fledged pie. You can have Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
- Prepare 200 grams of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg (preferrably large).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter (unsalted margarine is fine).
- Prepare 1 of Black sesame.
- It’s of Refer to (Recipe ID: 344146).
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s of Sweet potato topping:.
- It’s 1 of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
Spoon mixture into prepared crust, spreading evenly. Blend all pie ingredients until completely smooth – or you can use oat flour instead of oats and stir by hand. So add this easy sweet potato and feta tart to your repertoire, and you will never fail to impress with your cooking ability. No one but you and I needs know just how simple it was. * We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust step by step
- Make your favorite tart crust. You can make the filling while the crust rests in the refrigerator. After filling the tart pan with the crust, put it in the refrigerator..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil them. You could also cut them into small pieces, place them in a bowl with some water and microwave until tender..
- [Filling:] Melt the butter and set it aside. In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sugar really well. Mash the sweet potatoes in a food processor..
- [Note:] Make the sweet potato paste by adding milk into the sweet potatoes in 2 batches. Add a half portion of the paste into the filling at Step 3, then add the remaining paste and mix to an even consistency..
- Add the margarine and other ingredients into the filling from Step 4. Add black sesame seeds or sweet potatoes with skin if desired..
- Pour the filling into the tart pan. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- For the topping: Cut the sweet potatoes in 2-mm slices. Sauté the sweet potatoes in butter. Add honey and coat them evenly..
- Once the filling from Step 4 is in the tart mold, arrange the sweet potatoes on top and sprinkle on the black sesame seeds. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes. Cool before slicing the tart..
- I made a second version of a healthy tart recipe. I uploaded the recipe for the crust I make when I don't have tofu at home. It's a budget-friendly and healthy recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142764-easy-healthy-tart-crust.
- Cheers to my fellow health-minded chefs!.
- For special occasions, like birthdays, decorate the tart with whipped cream and make it gorgeous. If you are health-conscious, replace the milk with soy milk. Check the sweetness of the sweet potatoes before baking!.
Be sure the sweet potato is no longer hot when mixing. You can either cook in the microwave or bake the oven. First we need to bake our sweet potato. I am using one large slightly over a pound sweet potato. In large mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg, stir together.