Ham Steak with Orange Butter. Vitamins & Supplements, tested and manufactured in the UK. Top quality Update your wardrobe with the New Look must-have looks. Look no further for style inspiration.
Fry the ham in a hot grill pan with a little oil on both sides until golden brown, then remove and keep warm. To prepare the orange sauce, slightly caramelize the butter and sugar in a pan and pour in the orange juice. Whisk in the orange zest and juice. You can cook Ham Steak with Orange Butter using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Steak with Orange Butter
- You need 2 slice of Ham (for steak).
- Prepare 1 dash of Olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of ☆ Orange juice (100%).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Maple syrup (or honey).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Consommé bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Whole-grain mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of ※ Katakuriko slurry.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Here is how you cook that. Great recipe for Ham Steak with Orange Butter. Thick ham steaks were cheap, and when I saw them I got the urge to eat them!
Ham Steak with Orange Butter step by step
- Fry both sides of the ham steaks in olive oil and garlic. Sprinkle on black pepper and plate. Cook the ham to your desired degree of doneness..
- Add butter to the same frying pan. When it's melted, add ingredients marked ☆ and lightly simmer while shaking the pan..
- Add katakuriko, and when it has thickened, pour it over the ham. Done!.
- Sprinkle on parsley if you have it..
If you don't have maple syrup, you can use honey. Fry the ham in a hot grill pan with a little oil on both sides until golden brown, then remove and keep warm. To prepare the orange sauce, slightly caramelize the butter and sugar in a pan and pour in the orange juice. This "Orange Glazed Ham Steak" is now one of my favorite recipes. Cooking your ham steaks the right way and with the right flavors can produce.