Beef roast and multicolored potatoes. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fill Your Cart With Color today!
It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Beef roast and multicolored potatoes is something which I've loved my entire life. You can cook Beef roast and multicolored potatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef roast and multicolored potatoes
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of beef roast top blade shoulder.
- You need 3 1/2 lb of red, white, yellow, purple, new potatoes.
- It’s 1 pints of beef broth low sodium no msg.
- You need 1/4 cup of salt half table salt half celery salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 large of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Flip roast, fat side down and make ½ inch slices ¾ of the way down, from top to. Quarter the potatoes and place in a pan of cold, salty water and bring to the boil. Lay it in a roasting dish and insert your thermometer into the middle of the beef. Lay the beef on top of the veg.
Beef roast and multicolored potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Line the potatoes on bottom of pot with onion in middle.
- Add olive oil lay your meat on top.
- Add spices and broth.
- Last 15 minutes cooking add water bring to boil and flour margarine , mix flour and margarine together making a batter to liquid stirring constantly to make a gravy.
Pour the stock around the veg and cover with foil. Sprinkle Oxo powder on bottom of large roasting pan. Roast fillet of beef with mushroom stuffing. The crowning glory of this roast beef fillet recipe is the rich mushroom stuff and creamy sauce. Porcini mushrooms add a wonderful depth of flavour that goes well with the slightly sweet shallots.