Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cut each hot cross bun in half, spread each piece thickly with the remaining butter, then cut each half again diagonally. Cover the base of the pie dish with overlapping triangles of bun pieces, butter side up Welcome to Vicky's Bread Our beautiful french artisan breads include the classic baguette, multigrain, rustic Bordelais sourdough and spelt sourdough.
Bread & Doughnuts Cakes Fresh Food Fruit Vegetables Root Veg Salads Fresh Herbs. Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. A great way to use up those Easter buns! You can cook Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 50 grams of gold-foil Stork margarine / butter.
- You need 6 of hot cross buns, recipe from my profile vic20adamant.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sultanas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Custard.
- You need 350 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of coconut cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder or cornstarch.
- You need 25 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Da Bara Spelt Linseed Tin Bread. Da Bara Brown Tin Small Sliced. If you are a fan of beautiful French artisan bread, become a fan of Vicky's bread,. Phil Vickery is here with hot cross bread and butter pudding and a hot cross bacon butty.
Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Grease a 2 pint pie / ovenproof dish with a little of the dairy-free spread. Cut each hot cross bun in half, spread each piece thickly with the remaining butter, then cut each half again diagonally. Cover the base of the pie dish with overlapping triangles of bun pieces, butter side up.
- Lightly sprinkle over a little nutmeg and cinnamon and a few raisins and sultanas. Repeat this layer one more time or until the dish is filled. Sprinkle the remaining raisins and sultanas on top.
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar (leaving a little aside for topping) and arrowroot together. Add a little of the milk to make a paste then keep whisking as you add the rest of the milk. Warm it over a low heat and add the cream and vanilla in. Alternatively you can use my custard recipe which is posted in my profile.
- Pour the custard mixture evenly over the bread. Gently press the surface with your fingers to push the bread into the custard. Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the surface then leave to one side for 30 mins to let the custard soak into the buns. Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until the buns have absorbed all the liquid and the top is golden and serve hot. Delicious!.
See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. When ready to bake, brush the top of the risen dough with the milk. To make the cross, mix the flour and water to make a soft but pipeable paste. Pour the mixture into a disposable piping bag, snip the end and pipe a cross over the dough. Vickys Organic Bread HOLIDAY COTTAGE DELIVERIES If you are booking a food box to your holiday accommodation please let us know which agency you booked through, and any other helpful information, so we can arrange your delivery for you.