Chicken Tortilla Soup. Low Prices on Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Tortilla Soup On eBay. Put the chicken in a large pan with the whole and dried chillies, garlic, coriander stalks and cinnamon, cover with cold water, then set over a medium heat.
Add the beans, sweetcorn, chicken and salsa. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of mild Rotel.
- It’s 16 oz of medium salsa.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch.
In a medium stock pot, heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft. Stir in chilli powder, oregano, tomatoes, stock and water. Add the onions and cook for two minutes.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Spray crockpot with Pam..
- Place chicken, cream cheese, beans, corn, Rotel, salsa, and seasoning in crockpot..
- Add about half your can of chicken broth. Add more later if it's too thick..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Shred chicken, and add more broth if necessary..
Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalapenos and cook for another minute. Pour the chicken broth, tomatoes and beans into the pot and bring to a boil. In a large saucepan heat the vegetable oil. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalepenos and cook for another minute. Bring a bit of the Southwest to your table with this spirit-warming soup.