Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. Pour in broth and water, bring mixture to a boil. Add seasonings, then the egg noodles. Once boiling, add the noodles and cook for the length of time indictated on the noodle box.
Stir in the chicken and the heavy cream. Make the Soup Return pot to the stove and melt butter over medium heat. This creamy chicken noodle soup recipe is total comfort in a bowl! You can cook Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare of grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2/3 bag).
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of basil, or more to taste.
- It’s of black pepper, or more to taste.
- It’s of frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans).
- Prepare of heavy cream or half & half.
- Prepare of egg noodles.
Egg noodles, tender chicken, and a broth made with real cream will warm you right up. You may also like my Easy Chicken Stew or my Creamy White Chicken Chili if you want more cozy chicken recipes! This chicken soup recipe basically is a special and more flavorful twist on your standard chicken noodle soup. Add noodles to broth and simmer until noodles are one-half done.
Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through..
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you..
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to..
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!.
Add butter and cream of chicken soup. Add the heavy cream, salt the soup to taste, and serve up a bowl of pure comfort immediately. Can I Omit the Heavy Cream? Add chicken broth, parsley, bay leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken breasts and bring soup to a boil over medium-high heat.