Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup. Recipe is taken from Dave's personal cookbook. This recipe has been made numerous tim. Steps Precooked chicken in oil and beer, shred or cut.
One ingredient I listed is Rice noodles. The Momofuku chef's version of the classic dish, with star anise, coriander seeds, and bay leaf. Pour chicken broth into the pot; add carrots, chicken, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. You can have Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need of Reames frozen egg noodles.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of chicken.
- You need of carrots.
- It’s of celery.
- Prepare of sweet onion.
- It’s of Wyler's chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Jane's Crazy Mixed-Up Peppers.
- You need of butter.
- You need of large can cream of chicken soup.
Shred the chicken breast into small, bite-sized pieces and add to the stock with the egg noodles. Pour the stock into a pan and add the chicken breast, ginger and garlic. Serve this warming bowl of spicy, nourishing chicken noodle soup whenever you fancy some comfort food. Add the chicken to the soup pot and bring to a rapid boil.
Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Precooked chicken in oil and beer, shred or cut. Add to stockpot..
- Slice/chop veggies, add to stockpot..
- Add water, butter and seasonings to stockpot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered until veggies are soft..
- Add noodles and cream of chicken soup. Cook until noodles are done..
Once boiling, add the noodles and stir frequently to make sure they don't stick together. It's made with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, chicken and vermicelli noodles, with some oregano and parsley. What sets it apart is that it's made with a homemade chicken broth that adds richness and a wonderful depth of flavor. The only surprise is the type of noodles I use. And so my Chicken Noodle Soup for Kids recipe was born!