3 beans salad. Thinly slice the red onion and add to a large bowl. Quarter the cucumber, remove the seeds and dice, then add to the bowl with the red onion. Use a fork to remove the leaves from the parsley, then finely chop and add to the bowl.
This bean salad couldn't be any easier to make. For crunch, I added chopped bell peppers, English cucumber, and red onions. Parsley, mint and basil for bold, herby flavors. You can have 3 beans salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 beans salad
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 cup of red beans.
- You need 1 cup of white beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
Briny capers are optional, but I think they add a little something special. Thinly slice the yellow onion and add to the bowl. Whisk the vinegars and sugar in a small bowl with the canola oil and kosher salt. Pour over the beans and onion and toss lightly.
3 beans salad step by step
- Heat oil fry onion.
- Now add Tomatoes and spices.
- Now add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Lastly switch off the flame and sprinkle garam masala powder.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl or jug until well combined. Pour the dressing over the salad, season well with salt and pepper and toss together. For the salad: Heat a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Drain in a colander and rinse well under cold water until cool. Letting the frozen vegetables thaw instead of cooking them cuts down on the prep time and helps keep them crisp.