Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Here is how you cook that.
Thinly slice steak against the grain; arrange on salad. Vietnamese "Noodle" Salad with Grilled Steak, Peaches and Herbs. Cook noodles in a small pot of boiling salted water until al dente. You can cook Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak
- It’s 500 g of Barilla Macaroni.
- Prepare 70 g of Baby carrots.
- It’s 300 g of Frozen Peas.
- You need 400 g of Smoked Ham.
- It’s 10 of Pickled Cucumber.
- You need 5 Tbsp of water from the pickled cucumber.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of Parsley bunches (small).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 500 g of Pure Yoghurt (Alpro unsweetened yoghurt).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s of Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 25 mins.
Drain and run under cold water to stop cooking. Toss with oil in a large bowl. Bring your steak to room temperature, season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles according to the packet's instructions..
- Add the frozen peas during the last 3 minutes of the cooking time. Drain well and give everything to a large bowl..
- Chop the Fleischwurst (ham) into small cubes. Chop the gherkins (pickled cucumber) and parsley finely. Add them to the noodle bowl and Mix well..
- To make the dressing stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and a few tablespoons of gherkin water. Add salt and pepper and adjust the taste with more gherkin water to taste..
- Mix the dressing with the pasta and place in the fridge, covered for at least a couple of hours. (I don't mind leaving it overnight or for a whole day, if time permits, I think it only gets better)..
- Bring to room temperature before serving, add the chopped parsley and adjust the taste again with salt and pepper..
These steak salads make a substantial summer side dish or light lunch. Here's our video, and Nathan's tip for the best steak ever. After adding the steak to the marinade, skip the waiting and proceed to grill/broil. You'll still get a ton of flavor! *Bonus – massage the marinade into the steak like Nathan showed. Assemble salad while steak rests: Whisk together lime juice, water, sugar, fish sauce, and red-pepper flakes in a bowl until sugar is dissolved, then stir in shallots.