Easy Egg Fried Rice. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Cook the rice following pack instructions, then drain, spread it out to steam-dry and set aside.
Add the eggs and whisk until they are beginning to scramble and cook. Fry your chosen additions such as veg or prawn in a wok, or pan, until cooked. Then, add your rice and warm through. You can cook Easy Egg Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Fried Rice
- Prepare of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s of white rice (precooked).
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of vegetable oil (divided).
Push the rice to one side of the wok and pour in the egg. Once the egg hits the bottom, it will begin to cook. Fry for a further minute then add the egg and stir into the vegetables. When the egg is cooked add the cooked rice and combine with the vegetables and egg.
Easy Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Steam frozen peas and carrots until tender..
- In separate pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium high heat. Scoop precooked white rice into pan. Stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Add peas and carrots to rice. Then drizzle soy sauce over to taste. Stir..
- In a small pan, heat tbsp of oil and pour eggs into pan. Allow to cook almost all the way through and flip. (No worries if the egg breaks, it's all the same)..
- Remove from pan once cooked and cut egg into pieces. Mix into rice..
Add the soy sauce to coat the rice and serve. Fill a roomy saucepan with water, bring to the boil and tip in a heaped teaspoon of salt – the water will bubble furiously. Pour in the rice, stir once and return to the boil, then turn the heat down a little so that the water is boiling steadily, but not vigorously. Once hot, add the egg, a dash of soy sauce and the chilli flakes. Fry the egg, stirring constantly and breaking it.