Chicken tortilla soup. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Raise heat to high and bring to a boil. Add the beans, sweetcorn, chicken and salsa. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. You can have Chicken tortilla soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tortilla soup
- You need 2 can of chicken.
- It’s 2 can of tomato w chiles.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans.
- It’s of cumin and chili powder.
- It’s 3 of large garlic cloves.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! In a medium stock pot, heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft. Stir in chilli powder, oregano, tomatoes, stock and water.
Chicken tortilla soup instructions
- Place all but tortilla chips and sour cream in crock pot.
- Cook 4-5 hours high 6-8 on low.
- When done place tortilla chips and sour cream on top.
- Best served with a side of warm corn bread :).
Add the onions and cook for two minutes. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalapenos and cook for another minute. Pour the chicken broth, tomatoes and beans into the pot and bring to a boil. In a large saucepan heat the vegetable oil. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalepenos and cook for another minute.