Chicken and Corn Soup. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Great range of pet food, hygiene products, toys & more. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally to dissolve the stock cubes.
Thick soup can be as exotic as shark's fin soup, or as familiar as the home cooked egg drop soup. Chicken and corn soup is the grander version of egg drop soup, enhanced with chicken meat and sweet corn. Boil a large kettle of water. You can have Chicken and Corn Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Corn Soup
- You need of bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of magic sarap.
- Prepare of potato, mashed.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of carrots, shredded.
- You need of chicken, shredded.
- You need of cream of corn.
- You need of chicken broth.
- It’s of salt and pepper, to taste.
Break the carcass into a big non-stick pan and add the ginger slices, onion and two-thirds of the garlic. Heat oil in a pan, add the celery and leek, then fry them gently until completely soft. Stir in the chicken base and stock and bring the mixture to a simmer. Sprinkle over the chives and serve.
Chicken and Corn Soup instructions
- Saute: onion, garlic, and chicken shreds until golden brown..
- Add magic sarap, and chicken broth and simmer, for 15 minutes..
- Add bell pepper, potato and carrot, simmer until carrots are tender..
- Add cream of corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with croutons.
In a medium stock pot combine stock, cream style corn and chicken. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and add pepper and salt. In a separate bowl mix the cornflour with water. Instructions Place broth, creamed corn, soy sauce, Chinese cooking wine, ginger, garlic and cornflour / water mixture in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to boil, then turn down the heat to medium and stir occasionally.