Black bean and chicken fiesta soup. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Black bean and chicken fiesta soup chefcyndc. Black bean and chicken fiesta soup step by step.
Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat. Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Combine the salsa, onion, and pepper and cook over medium heat until the vegetables are just tender. You can cook Black bean and chicken fiesta soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black bean and chicken fiesta soup
- It’s of main.
- Prepare 3 of or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half the long way(if your breast are small you may need more pieces).
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- You need 2 can of fiesta style corn.
- Prepare 2 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 large of can (12 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of diced green chile 4oz.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of container sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese (i used taco blend).
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need of spices.
- You need 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of to taste: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning.
I make a very similar soup. Double the chicken, use fiesta corn (corn with red and green peppers) and only a cup of chicken broth. Add a "tub" of Santa Fe cooking cream (formerly a Philadelphia Cream Cheese product but an easy recipe is available on line). The biggest difference is the topping.
Black bean and chicken fiesta soup step by step
- In a pot heat 2 tbsp of oil add all chicken let simmer add spices and 1can of broth. Simmer on medium heat covered with lid..
- In a stock pot add 2 tbsp oil and chopped onion cook until tender.
- Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat..
- Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Be careful you may need to let chicken cool first..
- Pour broth from chicken into stock pot stir add more spices if needed. Add second can of broth and bouillon cubes if needed. Taste your soup to see what's missing..
- Simmer on low for 1 hour stirring frequently..
- Serve hot and enjoy! Great in the winter months..
- I topped my soup with fresh cilantro, cheese, & sour cream delicious! I also made some cheese quesadillas to make this more a meal yum!.
- Other toppings suggestions: avocado, jalapenos, green onions, or black olives..
Take four small tortillas, cut them in strips and brush with olive oil. Nothing like a good soup in the winter months. Home Soups Bean Soups Black Bean Soups. Salsa and cumin add just the right zip to this thick, hearty soup. I like to serve it with corn bread.—Mary Buhl, Duluth, Georgia.