Naan bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Naan Bread On eBay.
Brush with a little melted butter and cover with foil. Keep warm in the oven and layer up the cooked naans one on top of each other as you make them, brushing each one with melted butter or ghee as you go. Serve warm with curry or dips. You can have Naan bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Naan bread
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of active yeast.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of warm watert.
- You need of garlic cloves(optional).
- You need of butter.
- It’s of tiny chopped parsley.
Naan bread recipes A flatbread with a slightly puffed and blistered soft crust. It is typically baked in a tandoor – an upright pot-like clay oven with the heat source inside at the bottom – by. Brush with a little of the remaining ghee, sprinkle over a few nigella seeds and a small pinch of salt. Keep warm in the oven while you make the remaining breads.
Naan bread instructions
- Mix together flour, sugar and yeast.
- In another bowl, mix warm water and egg. Whisk.
- Pour the whisked egg mixture to the flour mixture. Mix and knead thoroughly for 5-7 mins until dough is soft.
- Put the dough in abowl and allow it to rise.
- Mean while melt the butter with garlic and let it cool,.
- Divide the dough into 10 small balls and roll into circles 4 to 5 inches.
- Heat a large pan on fire and brush with the garlic butter mixture.
- Grill the bread on each side for 2 to 3 mins until black patches appear, garnish with chopped parsley.you can make the plin butter mixture if you dnt like garlic..
Delicious served with your favourite curry. Naan is an Indian flat bread, traditionally baked on the sides of a clay tandoor oven. The familiar teardrop shape develops when the bread stretches as it hangs inside the oven. Naan bread is a true staple both in India and here in the UK, where many wouldn't dream of ordering a curry without a fluffy naan on the side. Once you've mastered Vivek Singh's basic recipe, you can pack in extra flavour with a range of toppings.