Chicken Tortilla Soup. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders Check Out Tortilla Soup On eBay. Put the chicken in a large pan with the whole and dried chillies, garlic, coriander stalks and cinnamon, cover with cold water, then set over a medium heat.
Add the beans, sweetcorn, chicken and salsa. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 1 each of Rotisserie Chicken (shred & remove skin).
- You need 8 cup of Chicken stalk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans (medium can & rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of White and yellow corn (Drained).
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes (drained).
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla chips (Yellow corn holds together better).
- You need 1 of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 of Sliced avocado.
- You need 1 of Shredded cheese (Colby melts great).
In a medium stock pot, heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft. Stir in chilli powder, oregano, tomatoes, stock and water. Add the onions and cook for two minutes.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Heat chicken stalk to a med boil.
- Add all ingredients and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Add chips to bowl and soup on top.
- Add toppings and serve.
Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalapenos and cook for another minute. Pour the chicken broth, tomatoes and beans into the pot and bring to a boil. In a large saucepan heat the vegetable oil. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalepenos and cook for another minute. Bring a bit of the Southwest to your table with this spirit-warming soup.