Chicken Enchilada Soup. To the onions and garlic, add the masa harina mixture, remaining water, enchilada sauce, cheese, salt, chilli powder and cumin. Bring to the boil; add shredded chicken. In large soup pot, sauté onion and green pepper in oil over medium-high.
In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and sauté until translucent in color. Add in the enchilada sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, spices, and salt. You can have Chicken Enchilada Soup using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Prepare of Soup Base.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Picked Pepper.
- You need 1 large of Hot pepper.
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- You need 2 cup of corn.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roasted garlic.
- Prepare 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic (mince).
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken.
- It’s of Spices / Herb.
- You need 2 tbsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of white pepper (to taste).
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of handful tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of handful Monterey Jack cheese.
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Slowly add the chicken broth, tomato sauce and chipotle adobo sauce and bring to a boil. Add cilantro and remove from heat. Instructions In a large dutch oven pan heat oil over medium high heat.
Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Prep soup ingredients: small dice pepper, tomato, picked peper, onion. Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Saute chicken cuts in olive oil, season with cayenne and chilli powder, till lightly browned and juices have seeped into pan. Deglaze with wine..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add the rest of your ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to have a light boil. Add in chicken and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with cheese and tortilla chips.
Then add in seasonings, black beans, corn, and bay leaf. How to cook chicken enchilada soup using a crock-pot or slow cooker. Transfer to crockpot or slow cooker and add in the seasonings, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and broth. Then, add in beans, corn, and shredded cooked chicken. Easy to prepare creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup with shredded chicken, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and melted cheese.