Tomato soup with cashew. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack.
Return to pot, taste for seasoning, and add the lemon or lime juice if needed. This Vegan Tomato Soup pairs roasted tomatoes, basil, garlic, and thyme with a delicious cashew cream base. It's easy to make and incredibly healthy. You can cook Tomato soup with cashew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup with cashew
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 pieces of garlic.
- You need of Bay leaves, new spice, oregano, nutmeg.
- You need 500 ml of vegetable broth.
- You need 4 of boiled peeled tomatoes (or can).
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked cashew nuts.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
For both vegans and dairy-lovers alike! Add cashews and soaking liquid to a blender and pulse until smooth, then add the tomato mixture and basil and pulse until everything is well combined and smooth (you might need to do this in batches). While the tomatoes roast, heat vegetable broth on the stove, bringing it to a boil. When the tomatoes are cooked, remove them from the oven and add them (along with the garlic) to your blender.
Tomato soup with cashew step by step
- Heat the oil in a pot and add an onion and a garlic. Next herbs and spices and let it work together..
- Into the mixture we add tomatoes and pour with broth. After 15 minutes we add cashew nuts and mix it together..
- Finally we can to taste with nutmeg, salt, pepper and basil..
- Good job! Let’s eat it all 🍅.
Drain the cashews and add them to the blender as well. Add the tomato paste, broth, along with the potatoes, and carrots and stew with the lid on until the vegetables are soft. When the vegetables are cooked, add the soup, along with the cashews to the blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Make sure this is the consistency you prefer, if you would like more of a brothy soup, add more broth. In a medium soup pot, heat up oil over medium heat.