Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs. Check Out Cute Party on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Great recipe for Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs.
Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs. Brush with the leftover beaten egg. I baked some petit choux puffs for a birthday party, and stuffed them with various fillings. You can have Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs
- Prepare of As reference ♡ (4 types of fillings).
- You need 3 of ✩Egg (Medium).
- Prepare 6 of ✩Shrimp.
- You need 3 tbsp of ✩Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of ✩Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of ★Smoked salmon.
- It’s 6 of to 8 tablespoons ★Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of ★Black pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of ○Cured ham.
- It’s 3 of ○Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of ○Cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Olive oil.
- You need 1 of ○Herb salt.
- It’s 1/2 of ●Avocado.
- Prepare 4 stick of ●Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the choux pastry (or use your favorite recipe):.
- It’s 75 ml of Water.
- It’s 35 grams of Baking margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour (sifted).
- You need 2 of Eggs (medium).
They were a big hit, and everyone said they were "easy to eat!" These taste better if you season the fillings well. So here it is, the recipe for Petit Choux Hors D'Oeuvres, straight from my culinary school. Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs Step By Step Sift the cake flour. Put the water, margarine and salt in a pan.
Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs step by step
- Sift the cake flour. Preheat the oven to 200°C (392 F)..
- Put the water, margarine and salt in a pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and let the liquid emulsify..
- Turn the heat off, and add all the sifted cake flour at once while mixing rapidly with a wooden spatula. Knead the dough well with the spatula..
- Heat the pan again while kneading the dough with the spatula. When the pastry comes together in one mass, and the pan is coated with a thin film, turn the heat off. *Don't stop mixing while the pastry is cooking!.
- Beat the eggs well, and add 1/4 of it to the pan. Mix rapidly. Add the rest of the beaten egg in 3 batches. Add the last batch a little at a time..
- When some of the pastry dripped from the spatula forms a thick triangle shape as shown here, stop adding any more egg..
- I had about this much beaten egg left over this time. This will be used later so keep it in reserve..
- Fit a 1 cm round tip on a piping bag, and put the pastry in the bag..
- Pipe out 2 cm diameter dollops of the pastry 2 cm apart on a lined baking tray. Brush with the leftover beaten egg..
- Bake in a 200°C (392 F) oven for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 160°C (320 F) and bake for another 10 minutes. Leave the puffs in the oven for 5 minutes after they are baked..
- Take them out of the oven, and leave them on the baking tray to cool. They will have puffed up to about 4 cm. When they are cool, cut them about 1/3 of the way from the top..
- The ☆ filling: Boil the egg and shrimp. Chop the egg finely and cut the shrimp into 1cm pieces. Mix together with mayonnaise and salt and pepper..
- The ★ filling: Cut the smoked salmon slices in half. Top each piece with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese. Fold the smoked salmon over and sprinkle with black pepper..
- The ○ filling: Cut the cured ham into 2-3cm pieces. Cut the tomatoes into quarters. Cut the cucumber into 5mm dice. Mix them all with olive oil and herb salt..
- The ● filling: Cut the crabsticks into 1cm pieces. Cut the avocado into 1cm dice. Combine with mayonnaise and salt and pepper..
- Potato salad should work as a nice filling too. Try a delicious paté as a filling too, and have fun!.
Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs. Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs. Crispy crab puffs and harissa RiceMarmita.